Anticipation Baby Views
Anticipation Baby Views is a digital delivery system for your elective ultrasound studio!
Anticipation Baby Views allows elective ultrasound facilities to provide images and video in digital format to their clients. Live video streaming is also available so that family and friends that cannot attend the session can watch the video stream while the ultrasound is in progress. Our digital delivery system allows your studio to offer the technology your clients demand. It works with all devices: Androids, iPhones, laptops, Macs, tablets. Clients can download the video and images to save forever.
Why is video streaming a better solution?
- Video streaming is now the standard for media distribution
- DVDs and CDs are becoming obsolete
- Flashdrives are expensive
- It is time-consuming to burn DVDs, CDs, and Flash Drives
- Most computers do not have DVD players
- Clients prefer using their smartphones for everything
- Families can watch the ultrasound session with live video stream, while it is happening
- Easy for your staff to use
- Demonstrates your studio is high-tech
- Brand the video with your studio name and phone number
How to send the video?
- Your ultrasound machine is connected to a laptop using a video capture device
- The laptop uses special software to send the video from your studio to our media server
- Click ‘Start Streaming’ when you start the session
- Click ‘Stop Streaming’ when the session is complete
- Your office immediately receives an email which you forwarded to the client
- You can also text the link to the client
- Live video streaming is also available, so family and friends that cannot attend the ultrasound session can view it live, while it is happening
How to send the images?
- Using software already on your ultrasound machine you export the images from a session to our cloud server the same way you export the images to a CD or Flashdrive
- You login to our cloud media server to email or text the images to the client
Will I have to create an account for each client?
- No! That's the best part. You don't have to waste time setting up an account for each client
- Your office will receive an email with a link to watch the video. You simply forward this to the client
- Your office logs into our cloud media server to email or text the images to the client
What equipment is needed?
- A video capture device (less than $100) connects your ultrasound machine to a laptop, just like you send the video feed to TVs or projects
- The laptop connects to the Internet. It receives the video feed from the ultrasound machine and streams it to our cloud media server
- The ultrasound machine is connected to your router to access our cloud media server for exporting the images.
How much does it cost?
- $100 per month
- No set-up fee
- 1st month free
- Unlimited usage